As a busy student, you may not even realize all the resources available to you. Here in the Career Services Office, we offer you a range of services and activities to develop your professional skills to go beyond the classroom and into the workplace.
As your first step, we invite you to visit any of our three locations so you can register with Career Services. We can then help you begin the process of evaluating your resume and career goals by consulting face-to-face with a career services professional.
We offer numerous workshops, events, and training throughout the year to help you refine your employability.
In addition, we maintain high-level contacts with local, national, and international recruiters who regularly interview on campus.
Career Services is committed to helping you develop, implement and evaluate your career plans.
In addition to our Basic Services, an upgrade to Golden Panther Services entitles you to:
- Upload your resume to our online database, Panther JOBlink
- set up a job search agent
- submit your resume online to potential employers
- receive additional career assessment
We also offer numerous professional development services and events throughout the year, such as our
Professional Development Workshops
- Career Fairs
- Executive Protégé Initiative
- Practice Interview Program
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Business Etiquette Lunch/Dinner
- Graduate School Fairs
- Federal Government Statewide Conference, among many others.
For more information, we encourage you to stop by or call us at one of our three locations.