The next Internship Fair will take place in the Fall 2015 semester!
If you have any questions about registering to attend the Internship Fair, please feel free to contact us at any of our three locations.
Employers: To register for the Internship Fair, click here.
About Internship Fair
The Internship Fair is great opportunity to get familiar with our students and brand your company on campus! The Internship Fair is hosted at the Modesto A. Maidique Campus, where we regularly host over 40 employers to over 1,000 of our students. Employers comprise of private industry; public, educational, and non-profit organizations; local government, federal government, law enforcement, and military.
The Internship Fair is open only to FIU students and alumni and is free of charge to them.
For employers looking to attend Internship Fair
Internship Fair is the best way to recruit and market your organization. With over 200 degree programs ranging from undergraduate to Doctoral, we have the person you are looking for.
If you have any questions about registering to attend Internship Fair, please feel free to contact us at any of our three locations. We look forward to you joining us at the next Internship Fair.
Gearing Up for the Internship Fair
- Arrive early! Campus traffic can be cumbersome but we have specially reserved parking for you.
- Bring several business cards, pens, giveaways, and company resources to keep the momentum going.
- Don’t forget to bring comfortable shoes and a partner to tag-team!
- Will you be traveling in? Check out our local hotels in the area.
Benefits of an Internship
- Year-round recruiting tool
- Fresh ideas and new perspectives from students
- Influence the education of future professionals
- Mentoring opportunities
- On-campus visibility and brand advocates
- Give back to the local community
- Support students by providing learning experiences
- Interns bring new energy to your teams
For more information about internships, click here.