The Career Services Office utilizes technology from the NACElink Network* to meet the employment needs of our students, alumni and employers. We have customized NACElink* for the FIU community, and call it Panther JOBLink. Through Panther JOBLink online job listings, FIU students and alumni have access to your job listings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can post positions to FIU, as well as to other schools within the NACElink Network system. Please review the TERMS AND POLICIES before using Panther JOBLink.
All employers who register with our office are required to be a licensed company, have a website, and a professional email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org). Companies who register without any of the previous items will not be approved.
To register with our office, sign into your account, or post a position, click on the image below.
Step 1: Create/Register an Employer Account
• Visit Panther JOBlink at https://fiu-csm.symplicity.com/ and click “employer”.
• Click Create employer account and complete company information, services requested and contact information. Click submit.
***Account registration may take up to 48 hours for approval.*** Once approved, log back into your account with your username and password at https://fiu-csm.symplicity.com/.
Step 2: Post Position at FIU
• Log into Panther JOBlink at https://fiu-csm.symplicity.com/. Under “shortcuts” click on “Create Job Posting”.
• Complete position information, requirements, and application process.
• Click “submit”.
***For internships, be sure to provide the following:
o A clear job description that includes expected learning outcomes for students;
o The type of compensation provided by the company;
o The approximate hours of work per week and the duration of the internship;
o Any student qualifications (i.e. bilingual, basic Photoshop, or understanding of AutoCad); and
o Number of positions and any other relevant internship information. ****
* NACELink is a web-based job listing system developed based on the expertise of the NACELink Network. The NACElink network is a collaboration of three entities – the best of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, an advanced technology provider for higher education and government.