Each Career and Talent Development location features a Drop In Program, where students and alumni can quickly and conveniently get expert:
- Career guidance
- Resume and cover letter critique (You must bring your own printed copy)
- General job search strategies
- Answers about Handshake
Copy of your resume and/or cover letter is required for critique.
You may bring a hard copy or have access to a digital copy at the time of the resume critique. In order to allow ample time for your walk-in consultation, please arrive 30 minutes before closing.
Please note: Hours may vary based on events including Internship Fair, Career Fair, Career Expo, Federal Government Conference.
Modesto A. Maidique Campus (MMC)
- SASC 305
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Biscayne Bay Campus (BBC)
- Wolfe University Center - WUC 255
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Hubert Library - HL Ask! Center (Second Floor)
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- *August 27th - November 29th
Engineering Center (EC)
- EC 2852
- Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 5:00pm